Bring your video banking strategy to life by utilizing a data-driven implementation. Successful financial technology implementations require three things:
- Operational benefit: Technology must reduce operational and service friction
- Measurable Goals: Use KPIs to forecast and meet organizational goals
- Growth: Improve your organization’s bottom line
Video banking technology can help you accomplish all of these. However, because it’s new technology, you may be struggling to create a clear vision for your executive team or your board because you lack the experience to provide details on how you can successfully implement it across your organization.
Until now. POPi/o’s exclusive data-driven implementation guide is the key to solving questions you have prior to starting a video project:
- Operational benefit: What channel do I start with?
- Measurable goals: How do we staff and support video banking?
- Growth: What products and services do I make available through this channel?